A THIRD EXTRAORDINARY MEETING OF THE
READING ROOM COMMITTEE WILL BE HELD ON
MONDAY 24th AUGUST 2020 AT 1030 AM
IN THE READING ROOM
- A third extraordinary meeting of the Reading Room Committee is called for Monday 24th August 2020 at 1030 am to be held in the Reading Room. Attendance will be limited to a maximum of 12 people to allow for self-distancing. As attendance is limited please let me know if you have anything you would like to be raised at the meeting as your opinions do count.
- Agenda. The agenda is:
- Acceptance of the minutes of the meeting held on Monday 3rd August 2020.
- Matters arising to include:
- Election of committee members.
- Tidying children’s play area.
- Progress with renovations and funding.
- Developments with respect to the Government’s further lifting of restrictions with respect to the coronavirus.
- Constable Burton Volunteer Support Group.
- Reading Room.
- Children’s Play Area.
- Other matters arising.
- Summer Picnic. Is scheduled for 30th Aug 20 from 1 – 5pm.
- Helpers for activities.
- Setting up and preparations.
- Covid-19 precautions.
- Any Other Business.
Parish Councillor &
|19th August 2020|
Minutes of the Extraordinary Meeting Held on Monday 3rd August 2020.