A SIXTH EXTRAORDINARY MEETING OF THE
READING ROOM COMMITTEE WILL BE HELD ON
MONDAY 23RD NOVEMBER 2020 AT 6 PM
IN THE READING ROOM
- A sixth extraordinary meeting of the Reading Room Committee is called for Monday 23rd November 2020 at 6 pm to be held in the Reading Room. Attendance will be limited to a maximum of 6 people in accordance with current Government regulations. As attendance is limited please let me know if you have anything you would like to be raised at the meeting as your opinions do count.
- Agenda. The agenda is:
- Acceptance of the minutes of the meeting held on Monday 26th October 2020.
- Matters Arising. To include:
- Halloween. Report.
- Christmas. Previously agreed activities and proposed activities:
- Christmas cake competition.
- Children’s Christmas card competition.
- Other ideas.
- Progress Concerning Renovations.
- Heating and Hot Water.
- Planning Application.
- Grant Application to RDC.
- Fridges and Freezers.
- Any Other Business.
|Maj (Retd) George F Tomlin MBE
Chair to the
Reading Room Committee
|15th November 2020|