Constable Burton Reading Room Committee
Minutes – September 9th 2014
Apologies: John, Stewart, Anna
Mike & Hilly did not attend
Present: Cathy & Dawn
- It was a very successful summer fair/duck race and enjoyed by everyone that attended we raised £780 a good day . Thank you to all who contributed and helped in what ever way
- Afternoon Tea on the 31′ August was a really busy day and with a tombola raised £157 it may be the last one this year.
- The August coffee morning on the 9th was cancelled.
- Duck Race – 080
- Sale of Surplus meat and bread – £38
- Afternoon Tea on 31 August -£138.76
- Tombola on tea -£19
- Out goings :05 Duck race expenses,£28 Yorkshire Water,£57 General expenses
- Total out £161.08 Profit £; £814.68 Bank Balance still very healthy.
- Coffee Morning 13th Sept 10 -12
- Table Top Sale in the reading Room in aid of Hauxwell Church 10 —1 check Roundabout for details.
Any other Business:
Chimney needs a sweep Stewart will do this
Artists not meeting till end of September Margaret Topliss will keep us informed.
Tour de France money is in hold suggestion for the green to be drained with funds to be discussed
Date of next meeting: To be arranged Cathy would like the committee members to arrange a date when they will all be available to attend as no plans can be made.