LIST OF VOLUNTEERS SHOPPING AND PRESCRIPTION ROSTER – CUSTOMER COPY
Detailed below is a roster of volunteers from our community who will carryout essential shopping for you if you are:
1. At risk.
2. In self isolation.
3. Incapacitated for any reason.
The same volunteers will also collect prescriptions for you if necessary.
If you find yourself in a situation where you need to chat to someone Fiona Dodgson will respond on 01677 450114.
DO NOT SUFFER IN SILENCE AND STAY SAFE.
LIST OF VOLUNTEERS SHOPPING AND PRESCRIPTION ROSTER
FOR THE PERIOD OF THE CORONA VIRUS PANDEMIC
1. Our volunteers have been divided into 4 groups to run essential errands for you on the dates indicated.
2. If you have an urgent requirement then get in touch with anyone on the above list.
3. If you need a chat, someone to talk to, call Fiona Dodgson at Bank Top Farmhouse on 01677 450114.
4. Do NOT suffer in silence get in touch with any of us if you have a problem.
5. Do what the Government is advising/enforcing and stay safe.
Parish Councillor and Response Coordinator