A FOURTH EXTRAORDINARY MEETING OF THE
READING ROOM COMMITTEE WILL BE HELD ON
MONDAY 28TH SEPTEMBER 2020 AT 1030 AM
IN THE READING ROOM
- A fourth extraordinary meeting of the Reading Room Committee is called for Monday 28th September 2020 at 1030 am to be held in the Reading Room. Attendance will be limited to a maximum of 6 people in accordance with current Government regulations. As attendance is limited please let me know if you have anything you would like to be raised at the meeting as your opinions do count.
- Agenda. The agenda is:
- Acceptance of the minutes of the meeting held on Monday 24th August 2020.
- Matters arising to include
- Children’s Play Area.
- Progress with Renovations.
- Summer Picnic.
- Reading Room as Affected by the Pan demic.
- Committee Members.
- Contact details.
- Requirement for more members including a treasurer and secretary.
- Day and times for future meetings.
- The Reading Room Committee’s Constitution.
- Forth Coming Events:
- Other Ideas.
- Any Other Business.
- Request to make use of the car park’s grassed area by Jeanette Boult by erecting a none permanent greenhouse.
- Other matters.
Maj (Retd) George F Tomlin MBE, 18th September 2020
Chair to the Reading Room Committee
The End of Summer Raffle will be drawn at the conclusion of the meeting.