The CBVSG roster for shopping and assistance is published below. It is our intention to continue the roster until this pandemic is over. Please stay safe and do not suffer in silence.
LIST OF VOLUNTEERS SHOPPING AND PRESCRIPTION ROSTER
FOR THE PERIOD OF THE CORONA VIRUS PANDEMIC
Volunteer Group 1
Volunteer Group 2
Volunteer Group 3
Volunteer Group 4
|Jeff Lane||via Hilly|
|Ann and Alan Bodman||07950902164|
Shopping And Prescription Roster
|Fri 11 September||Group 1|
|Fri 18 September||Group 2|
|Fri 25 September||Group 3|
|Fri 2 October||Group 4|
|Fri 9 October||Group 1|
|Fri 16 October||Group 2|
|Fri 23 October||Group 3|
|Fri 30 October||Group 4|
|Fri 6 November||Group 1|
|Fri 13 November||Group 2|
|Fri 20 November||Group 3|
|Fri 27 November||Group 4|
1. Our volunteers have been divided into 4 groups to run essential errands for you on the dates indicated.
2. If you have an urgent requirement then get in touch with anyone on the above list.
3. If you need a chat, someone to talk to, call Fiona Dodgson at Bank Top Farmhouse on 01677 450114.
4. Do NOT suffer in silence get in touch with any of us if you have a problem.
5. Do what the Government is advising/enforcing and stay safe.
Parish Councillor and Response Coordinator