AGENDA FOR A COMMITTEE MEETING TO BE HELD AT THE READING ROOM CONSTABLE BURTON ON THE FRIDAY 24TH SEPTEMBER 2021 AT 6.30PM
- An ordinary meeting of the Reading Room Committee will be held in the Reading Room, Constable Burton on Friday 24th September 2021 at 6.30pm. This meeting is open to the public without limits to numbers but masks should be worn until seated and hand sanitiser applied when entering the building. Social distancing is advisable.
- Should any member of the community wish to raise a subject for discussion under Any Other Business then please let George Tomlin or Hilly Dobson know in good time prior to the meeting.
- The agenda will be as follows:
- Acceptance of the minutes of the Extraordinary Meeting held on the 24th May 2021.
- Report on the Summer Fair 2021 – Hilly Dobson.
- Financial Report – Hilly Dobson.
- Statement by the Chair – George Tomlin.
- Double Glazing – George Tomlin.
- Children’s Activity Corner – George Tomlin.
- Future Events. Hilly Dobson.
- Any Other Business.
Maj (Retd) George F Tomlin MBE
Chair to the
Reading Room Committee
2nd September 2021