AGENDA FOR A COMMITTEE MEETING
TO BE HELD AT THE READING ROOM CONSTABLE BURTON
ON THE FRIDAY 17TH DECEMBER 2021 AT 6.30PM
- An ordinary meeting of the Reading Room Committee will be held in the Reading Room, Constable Burton on Friday 17th December 2021 at 6.30pm. This meeting is open to the public without limits to numbers but masks should be worn until seated and hand sanitiser applied when entering the building. Social distancing is advisable.
- Should any member of the community wish to raise a subject for discussion under Any Other Business then please let George Tomlin or Hilly Dobson know in good time prior to the meeting. However, please note that the main topic for discussion will be item 3.h below.
- The agenda will be as follows:
- Acceptance of the minutes of the Extraordinary Meeting held on the 24th September 2021.
- Tribute to Jason Dixon – George Tomlin
- Report on Halloween 2021 – Hilly Dobson.
- Financial Report – Hilly Dobson.
- Reading Room Renovation – George Tomlin.
- Next stage.
- Draft Constitution (Revised calendar). – George Tomlin.
- Future Events. – Hilly Dobson.
- Xmas Celebration. – Hilly Dobson.
- Any Other Business.
Maj (Retd) George F Tomlin MBE 19TH November 2021
Chair to the
Reading Room Committee
19TH November 202