Agenda For A Committee Meeting
To Be Held At The Reading Room Constable Burton
On Friday 18th February 2022 At 6.30pm
- An ordinary meeting of the Reading Room Committee will be held in the Reading Room, Constable Burton on Friday 18th February 2022 at 6.30pm. This meeting is open to the public without limits to numbers but masks should be worn until seated and hand sanitiser applied when entering the building. Social distancing is advisable.
- Should any member of the community wish to raise a subject for discussion under Any Other Business then please let George Tomlin or Hilly Dobson know in good time prior to the meeting.
- The agenda will be as follows:
- Acceptance of the minutes of the Meeting held on the 14th January 2022.
- Matters Arising from the minutes.
- RR Insurance.
- PAT test of electrical equipment and the RR wiring.
- Financial Report – Hilly Dobson.
- Draft Constitution – George Tomlin.
- Afternoon Teas.
- Dinner Nights.
- Reading Room Renovation.
- Children’s Activity Area.
- Storage Facility.
- Front Door.
- Platinum Jubilee 2nd – 5th June.
- Bedding Plants.
- Date of the AGM.
- Any Other Business.
Maj (Retd) George F Tomlin MBE
Chair to the
Reading Room Committee
8th February 2022