A FIFTH EXTRAORDINARY MEETING OF THE
READING ROOM COMMITTEE WILL BE HELD ON
MONDAY 26TH OCTOBER 2020 AT 6 PM
IN THE READING ROOM
- A fifth extraordinary meeting of the Reading Room Committee is called for Monday 26th October 2020 at 6 pm to be held in the Reading Room. Attendance will be limited to a maximum of 6 people in accordance with current Government regulations. As attendance is limited please let me know if you have anything you would like to be raised at the meeting as your opinions do count.
- Agenda. The agenda is:
- Acceptance of the minutes of the meeting held on Monday 28th September 2020.
- Matters arising to include:
- Use of the Reading Room facilities during the pandemic.
- Accounts amendment: [ Details Below ]
- Contact list
- Re-write of the Reading Room Committee’s Constitution.
- Resignation of trustee George Sledge
- Progress Concerning Renovations.
- Michael Molinski of Hauxwell Construction ready to start work.
- Progress of Planning Application.
- Bob the Builder V2. Revised list of quotes.
- Installation of Heating Thermostat.
- Grant Application to RDC.
- Lottery Returns.
- Gifted Items.
- Any Other Business.
|Maj (Retd) George F Tomlin MBE
Chairman to the
Reading Room Committee
|23rd October 2020|
|Opening Balance||£ 1,796.38|
|Closing Balance||£ 12,827.60|
|Petty Cash||£ 15.75|