The AGM of the Reading Room Committee will take place in the Reading Room on Saturday 26th March 2022 commencing at 2pm. The confirmed agenda is published below. Refreshments will be available before and after the meeting. It is hoped that as many of you as is possible will be there.
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF
THE READING ROOM COMMITTEE
ON SATURDAY 26TH MARCH 2022 AT 2PM
- Acceptance of minutes from AGM 2019.
- Report from the Chair March 2019 – March 2022 to include:
- Past major events.
- Progress on the renovation of the Reading Room.
- Accounts. Report by the acting Treasurer. Balances, income and expenditure as at:
- March 2020.
- March 2021.
- March 2022.
- Adoption of Revised Constitution.
- Future Events. To include proposed celebrations for the Queen’s Jubilee.
- Rental Prices.
- Ukraine Appeal.
- Election of Committee Members.
- Any Other Business.
- Date of next Committee meeting.
If you have any other subject that you wish to have added to the proposed agenda please let me or the Committee Secretary have notice of it by Monday 21st March.
G F Tomlin MBE
Chair to the Reading Room Committee
Tel: 01677 450194
18th February 2022